Friday 25th March: 09:30 – 17:30
Saturday 26th March: 09:30-16:00
Before attending print your badge
Log on to your booking and print your badge this saves time with queueing at our badge printing station.
Onsite prices (inc VAT)
Children (under 16) £5
Workplace £79 (per day)
There is plenty of car parking available at the NEC. Please use North Carparks 2-4 for our event, there will be free shuttle buses which will run from the parking to the Main Entrance. We recommend that you book your car parking in advance as it is cheaper than on the day. Car parking can be booked online via the NEC website. Please use the same link to book Disabled Parking if needed.
As you will know COVID-19 restrictions in England have ended. We still want to ensure that the Show and you are as safe as possible. This means that:
- Please do not attend the show if you are displaying symptoms, living with someone who is self-isolating or have been contacted by track and trace and recommended to stay at home
- Whilst it is no longer mandatory to wear a face overing in any setting, we would encourage you to wear one in busy areas such as on the shuttle buses to the venue, in the entrance to the show and whenever you are seated in the seminar theatres
- You no longer need to show an NHS COVID Pass (or equivalent) to enter the venue, however if this does change, we will let you know.
- Whilst You no longer need to show an NHS covid pass or equivalent to enter the venue, we would recommend that you take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of visiting the show’
- Head to the GOV.UK website for more information on current COVID guidance.